Lockheed AC-130 Spectre Gunship: left side view
A side view of an AC-130 gunship. The port guns are clearly visible.
This aircraft, No 53-3129, was the first production AC-130, and was built in 1953. Named "First Lady", it remained in service until 10 September 1995, when it was officially retired. This photograph was taken in the previous year.
How to cite this article:
Dugdale Pointon, T. (31 March 2007), Lockheed AC-130 Spectre Gunship: Left Side view, http://www.historyofwar.org/Pictures/pictures_lockheed_ac130f.html