Hummel abandoned at Oudler, 1944
This Hummel 150mm self-propelled gun was abandoned at Oudler, fifteen miles south of St. Vith, during the Battle of the Bulge. This picture was taken after the village was re-taken by the Allies. The side view shows us the Panzer IV style suspension and the details of the gun.
How to cite this article:
Rickard, J (24 February 2014), Hummel abandoned at Oudler, 1944 , http://www.historyofwar.org/Pictures/pictures_hummel_abandoned_oudler.html